Major Job Responsibility
- Install, configure and maintain service provider network elements and services.
- Provide 24*7 second level operation and maintenance technical support for LTE/EPC network analyze, troubleshoot and optimize the network performance from an end to end perspective, monitoring KPIs, perform routine maintenance, identifying potential issues.
- Install new hardware systems and software for networks.
- Linux, sollaris server administration.
- Perform troubleshooting problems of networking elements of CISCO, Juniper & Huawei.
- Monitor system performance, capacity and availability and implement performance turning and recommend improvements.
- Perform daily network/ system backup procedures.
- Plan, support and attend to special projects and new deployments.
- Documenting network problems and resolution logs for future reference.
- Experience in the operation and maintenance of IP networks.
- Hands on testing, installation, configuration, troubleshooting and operational knowledge of CISCO or Juniper or Huawei routers & switches.
- Hands on configuration/ troubleshooting on Linux/ Solaris servers.
- System administration and configuration support of Huawei USN9810 (MME & SGSN), UGW9811 (SGW & PGW), HSS9860 (HSS), DBS3900, NAU, M2000 & EnodeB is an added advantage.
- A Bachelors' degree from a recognized University in Engineering/ Computer Science or an equivalent qualification in the relevant field.
- Professional qualifications relevant to CCNA/CCNP/Juniper/ Huawei Router & Switches.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in a similar role.
If you are confident & possess the capabilities to take up a challenging & progressive career, Please send your CV to the address given below stating the position applied on the top left corner of the envelop or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position in the subject line of the email within 15 days (Jan 2017) from the advertisement.
Please post your CV to:
Senior Manager – Human Resources
Lanka Bell Limited.
No: 344, Galle Road, Colombo 03.